I am very excited to be in a position to carry on the traditions and craftsmanship of Harbour Lights. As Bill has noted, I have been a long-time collector myself – in fact I started collecting Harbour Lights before founding Lighthouse Depot in 1994.

I feel honored to be entrusted with maintaining and building on the Harbour Lights' reputation for high quality replicas and a strong loyalty among its collectors. I realize the importance of being responsive to the questions, suggestions, and complaints from collectors who are the lifeline of the business.

Bill and Nancy Younger are dear friends of mine and have agreed to continue to be spokespersons for Harbour Lights and continue to make appearances at in-store and regional events.

Bill and Nancy, together with Kim Andrews, are making the transition very smooth. We will begin receiving the products from Asia and California at our West Kennebunk location around mid-January with shipments starting in early February. Kathy Dowling will be moving to Maine to head up the Harbour Lights Customer Service area. The 800-365-1219 will switch over to our location after the first of the year.

Harry Hine will remain in Southern California, but will still be 100% responsible for the designs and the oversight of the sculpting and production of Harbour Lights as an employee of Lighthouse Marketing.

I look forward to working with all the existing Harbour Lights dealers throughout the United States and encourage collectors to continue to purchase from their local dealer. Dealers will continue to receive their autoship numbers as in the past.

I welcome your comments, ideas, and suggestions by email, mail, or phone.

Don