The Brant Point with out number may be an Artist Proof but then again it may not.
It is true; probably most, if not all of the Artist proofs in 95 had no AP on the flag.
The only AP’s I have around that time period is the Bolivard and new Canal. Both of them have no number and no AP on the flag. But both have AP written under them with the dealer’s price $34. When I bought them I didn’t know what was written under them and the reason that I knew that they were artist proofs was the simple reason that the other lighthouses that were being sold with them were artists proof with the AP on the flag.

I agree with John.
Even if the Brant Point was an Artist proof. If it doesn’t have any documentation proofing that then how would we know if it is? In my opinion any lighthouse without out a number is just a lighthouse without a number, unless you have the documentation stating otherwise. The documation could be like what Rich has for his. The dealer that sold it told him it was an Artist Proof. Other documentation would be if anything were written under it reveling it as an AP. An other would be if the seller had other Lighthouses that were Artist Proof.

Now just because we can’t prove that it is an AP doesn’t mean that it isn’t a neat light to own. Check and make sure the numbers are not rubbed off. If it is a complete blank I would think it would be more valuable than the standard L.E.

DANIEL