According to information I received and my understanding regarding the Founders Collection, you would say you wanted one and was willing to pay so much money and they would send you one. Now out came the list of what was left. I don't have a Blackberry in my ear, so when I opened my email that evening I sent an email back immediately asking for one of the 102 Cape Hatteras. They sent me automatic responce email and then later called me on the phone explaining,'you can imagine how many requests we got, etc.', and that piece is no longer available. Even though I'm a Charter Member of Harbors Lights Collectors Club, I didn't even know about the Original 17 until after I moved here to Arizona and then I tried the best I could to get the best possible. Now I have all but HL#102 and HL#111.I feel very badly that there wasn't some way for the buyer to inquire and receive, if possible, one of the Founders Collection by name instead of potluck. As for the wrecking ball, "NO". Save them for the cruise or the next Reunion.