But of course Harbour Lights also makes the "This Little Light Of Mine" miniatures, which measure only three to four inches in size and cost much less than than their larger lighthouses. I was not aware that there was any other size for that series. The larger ones are usually listed as a different series in the catalogs (such as Lighthouse Depot) and on websites. But has Harbour Lights sacrificed on quality in making the smaller miniatures? Probably not a whole lot. On the whole, I don't see much difference between them and the other well known companies in the little size. The small size is well worth having in your collection if you don't have much space and don't wish to spend a fortune. Scaasis once had more Michigan lights in this size than HL, but HL has recently released more little ones from my state.

Harbour Lights would never make a poor quality lighthouse if they want to protect their company's reputation. So the Scaasis lighthouses (both large and small) must be at least as good as HL's "This Little Light of Mine" series since they are so much like them. Good quality comes in all sizes-- large and small.