The end of April, I had my AX charged $3200 from Paypal by someone going by the name weeziemakescake. I immediately called Paypal and told them I had never ordered anything from that person. I also told Paypal that I was supposed to receive an e-mail notification any time a payment was requested from my charge card (which was never sent). All Paypal would tell me was that 4 security check points cleared on my credit card and said they couldn't give out any information on the seller because of privacy laws. anger

I then called AX and had to file a fraud charge. AX said they could subpoena records from Paypal to show the IP number from the computer where the transaction took place. They also said they could ask for a shipping record for the "supposed" item that I bought.

The first month I was denied any money back from AX since they said all security numbers matched with my card (even though I still had my card in my possession). mad

I kept calling back Paypal and AX and said I would go to the police and file a fraud claim if something couldn't be done to get my money back. Finally...I just got back the $3200 last week.

I don't know about the rest of you but I check my credit cards online daily to make sure there aren't any fraudulent charges. Last year I had over $10,000 charged to my AX from Spain for airline tickets and Cannes film festival events.