It will be interesting to see where this auction leads.

The original reunion mini, New Point Loma, was considered to be the rarest of the rare way back when. It often times was considered worth more than the full size reunion piece.

Then came the mini reunion pieces from the next two reunions in Providence RI and Baltimore MD. I don't think they quite ever achieved the actual worth of the mini NPL (Daniel, do you have any facts on that point?). Actual estimates of their worth would be interesting to compare to the offering we are currently watching on eBay.

I'm afraid we will not get to know the true worth of the latest reunion exclusives by watching eBay. Unfortunately, for every person who may be willing to pay an actual worth of a piece, there is another 100 people only looking for a bargain.

Ebay is a bargain hunter's paradise and an easy out for someone who wants to just get rid of something even if they don't profit heavily from the sale. I guess it's the only show around that is readily available to all.

Let's see if these reunion exclusives start showing up at the New Marketplace at the CF. Maybe then we will get an idea of what they are really worth.

smile Bob smile