SaintWackoPaul......

My guess is you are correct you are in the minority. I ran a large distribution (dealer) business for alot of years. Harbour Lights has an obligation to all of its dealers to insure they (their dealers) adhere to their aggreements. Since they ( Harbour Lights)want to maintain this policy they need to do a better job of enforcement. There will always be dealers who will abuse this policy for a whole host of reasons...one of which is pier pressure from other dealers "dumping" inventory. You are also correct that this will affect the value of any collectors collection. But, Harbour Lights needs to improive their dealer selection process and enforcement policies. If i was a dealer and sitting on a bunch of lites right now and saw all the pieces being dumped on eBay i might want to join the bandwagon as well.I wonder why HL allows this to happen since generally it's always the same folks selling them. Incidently, One way of enforcement for HL is to buy back the dealers inventory. Must manufactures turn the other cheek when they see "dumping" taking place just to avoid buying back product.