Hi! Thanks for all the responses. Here's the deal. The "holy" or should I say holey light is Ft. Niagra 113. I purchased it in 1996. Before I moved they were in my house. After I moved, they've been stored with most of my other belongings in a storage building. We are living in a SMALL house--no room for anything--until we finish building our house. No, the building is not climate controlled, but I would not have thought this would have affected the paint! Most of the storage areas of retail stores and I would guess warehouses aren't climate controlled either, right? At least where I purchased the majority of my lights, they kept my "layaways" in the back of the store, not in air conditioning or warmth. I live in the deep south, so winters are not a real problem.

Also, I know that this light is probably not worth much now that the bugs (I guess) have had their evening meals at my expense, but what about the couple of others where pin sized spots of paint are missing? How are their valuations affected?

Boy, I sure hate that!!!!

Maybe lights should accompany our houses, maybe it'd keep the bugs away. LOL

Take care--thanks for your sympathies....
Julie L.