I think we will see some on Ebay. Maybe a collector bought several sets just to buy from tier one. The values of the Founder’s collection will vary tremendously.
I think in general the lights from tier #2 will run with the value of an Artist proof. Somewhere between retail and $150. But remember the market was just flooded with the founder’s collection so prices are not necessarily going to be very high right away. Exceptions would be for some of the popular lights that several collectors would want. I see a Light like Cape Canaveral going for $200 plus while something like Point Pinos not even selling and most likely still available.

Now Tier one is a different story. I believe in general that if you have one from Tier one you hit pay dirt. Tier one has so many different types of lights it will be hard to generalize. So I will group them. Apparently the Founders collection from the fist 17 are California made or California mold. I would say these would go for $200 to $450 on Ebay The rest in tier#1 would go for around $150 to $250. Southern Bells and the popular New England pieces could reach $350

But remember it takes at least two bidders to drive up the price. So to get a good price on Ebay you are going to need two collectors that really want that lighthouse. A good chance is that those that can afford a rare Founder's piece already got it retail.

DANIEL