Just one more thank you to you all. I intend to keep right on posting because ya hooked me! LOL
Right now, I am trying to still figure out which Little Light to buy. I know that they aren't as beautiful as the big ones like you all have and love, but I live in a very small place so I have to think tiny.
I love the Sanibel, but I also have been looking at Key West, Morris Island, Ponce De Leon, Jupiter, E Brother Island and Pensacola. There are more, but if I listed them it would just take up waaaaaaay too much room! Decisions... decisions... Forgive me, but I am new at this collecting thing. I don't care if the value ever changes...they are wonderful to gaze at. I'll let you know next week which one I get (but I think the Sanibel is in my shopping bag) LOL
Also, forgive me if I seem ignorant, but most of the Little Lights seem to be from the south... is that just where more lighthouses are or are there more that I'm not seeing at my dealer's? (a small Owl Drug Store)
So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Hope to see (read) you all again soon...take care and have a lovely weekend smile