Thank you all very much for the positive feedback. I was worried that I may have done something wrong and started an argument here among all of you and that was the last thing I wanted to do. This is a really super site and I know you all have been here so much longer than me :rolleyes: <--newbie here. You all seem to have such a good rapport with one another and I felt I may have done something to damage that. You are all a terrific bunch and I love reading all your postings because you are knowledgable in what you talk about and you all are quite witty at times. Ok...quite hilarious! laugh
I sort of envy lhlover going out and doing the work she does with the lighthouses and all. She must be very proud of all the accomplishments. I sure would be if it were me! I congratulate you on all your fine work. But, right now, to me, family comes first. It always has.
Now, if I were to be getting the proceeds from this sale, you could bet that I would be down at my dealer buying every Little Light they had on the shelf! smile And the Baseball money...probably donating part of it to save lighthouses :p and the rest buying a house to store all the Harbour Lights I could get! laugh