It was entirely a fluke that I found and started collecting. We had gone to a local shop to look at some other collections that the better half was acquiring. I noticed the display and was fascinated by the detail. I decided right then and there that I would collect the Pacific Coast lighthouses. Of course, I bought a piece that day: Thomas Point G.L.O.W. with Bill's signature. You might say that we started on a long trail to the west coast!!!

It took about a week to find the web page and the list of dealers. We spent many weekends tracking and buying retired at retail pieces. Then we found e-bay. There was a whole new world out there. Several pieces were acquired from that source. We also found the forum marketplace and found several more pieces for the rapidly expanding collection. A new Curio made its way into the living room and was filled very quickly. Then we found out about the Southern California Harbour Lights Collector's Club and joined as they were forming. The next step was autoships. We started in January of 1999 and have a collection of over 300 pieces not counting the buttons, pins, towels, potholders, plates and all the other stuff of lighthouse WACKOS. That's our story. We lurked for awile then got inspired to get involved when the Balitmore reunion was becoming a reality for us. We have found a great new family out there and we love it!!!

Rich & Marilyn