Hi JCRice and a big warm welcome to the Collector Forums and this wonderful Harbour Lights family of collectors. It's nice to have another person from CT join in the fun here. I would like to hear of your trips to the Outer Banks, MJ and I have yet to make it there.

Thanks Dennis for starting this thread. I think that it is great and helps more HL family break the ice (as JC says). It is always nice to see new faces around here and to hear their tales of how they got hooked on lighthouses (and HL in particular).

A brief note about MJ and I. We started (like so many others) by buying one HL lighthouse. It was after climbing St. Augustine in FL back in 1994 I believe. Actually, I did the climbing while MJ sat in the car. When we got home to CT we saw St. Augustine in a collectibles store and had to have it. Now all of our vacations include lighthouses (and MJ climbs them with me).

I'm not sure how I first heard about St. John's earlier website but when I did I would visit it almost every night.

I'm so thankful to John and to all of those people who have decided to become part of this extended family. I look forward to reading everyone's posts, especially the newer members such as JC and Bruce.

"Keeping The Flame in New England"
Ron

Ron
(CT Keeper)