Thanks for all the info.
No, I would never fill out this type of information sheet. However, it looks so real the site is even linked to ebay. The asking for social security is ridiculous
I only give my social out to the government, employer and my bank. That is all. I took my social off my medical insurance card and got a dummy number for it. It was hard at first. My doctor’s office told me I had to give them my social. I told them I did not and gave them my dummy number. The girl insisted I give her my social. I told her that my social doesn’t work anymore with my insurance and is not required. The woman got so upset with me that she brought in her manager. When the manager so how insistent I was, she said okay.
We have become so used to giving out our social that we forget that in most cases we do not have too.
When someone now ask for my social. I tell them that I heard on the news that it is better not to give it out and that I am not required to. The person usually responses with Yes I saw that too, and that is a good idea.

DANIEL