I think the biggest turnoff next to negative feedback is an excessive shipping charge. I do recognize the fact tht some people do not recycle boxes and packing material, and may very well bring their goods to a store to be shipped. Then it's three or four bucks for packing peanuts, bubble wrap, and a charge for the box. Then you add the actual shipping charge and it's costly.

Then there are the sellers who don't discount shipping charges for multiple pieces. I bought six HL's from one seller where the individual shipping charge was $10 per piece. There were six separate auctions. I asked the seller if she would be willing to discount the shipping because you can ship six HL's together or in two or three boxes for much less. She didn't respond to three separate requests, so I paid $60 for a shipping charge. I figure she made an additional $25 or maybe a little more because of it. Needless to say I didn't smile over that deal. I also didn't leave any feedback either way. She advertised the shipping at $10 per auction, so she didn't lie, but it would have been nice to receive a small discount for buying six of her pieces. Such is life...

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: