So what's next on the "Hunting" list? For me, it's a mis-spelled Split Rock, CH-1 (Green tip), and a Burrow's Island (California).

Just a side note- I was never much concerned with Burrows until my recent trip there. I never knew where it was much less that I lived within 12 miles from there for 9 years while in the Navy at Whidbey Island. Once I found out where it was, and that I'd be able to see it from the San Juan ferry dock in Anacortes, which I found out is not true, I had to go see it. You have to be on the ferry or visit a park a few miles down to get a distant view. Anyway, a friend of mine had a boat and we went out to Burrow's Island to get some pictures and a closer look. As we docked the boat, totally trespassing, we were almost immediately being chased off by a government official (Not a Coast Guard person). As we pleaded our story for just a couple shots, one thing led to another, and he actually gave us a tour of the lighthouse. There is alot of history to this lighthouse. It was a great afternoon!!
So now I must own this!!!