Art... I agree with you in certain situations. Here is what I mean - I have been monitoring the sales of the Fresnel Lens on eBay. Since the "Buy It Now" feature has come out, two Fresnel auctions have opened utilizing this feature. Ebay item number 518075837 came out on 3 DEC with it's auction ending on 8 DEC. You can buy that Fresnel now for $179.00. The last few days has shown a considerable reduction in the value of the Fresnel. Average for the last 11 Fresnel auctions is $142.65. The $179.00 "Buy It Now" price is not indicative of the average sales for the Fresnel. Early November yes, but not now. Apparently, the seller of this lens still believes there is a sucker born every minute, and maybe, have high hopes of having many successful auctions of this nature in order to have a PSII under the Christmas tree for their kid. The other seller using the "Buy It Now" feature (eBay item number 518338874) has set their price at $150.00. Still a bit high, but much more realistic with the averages. Personally and IMHO, I would leave those eBay items using the "Buy It Now" feature completely out, especially where you have many of the same pieces for auction like the Fresnel Lens.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...