I am from Wisconsin originally. Born and raised in Waupun, outside of the walls! Rolla, Missouri has been my home for over twenty years now. My family (wife and two boys) and I enjoy the life style found in a small town on the edge of the Ozarks. Only two problems, Harbour Lights dealers are a little hard to find, and it is a long drive to the nearest lighthouse. Closest dealer is over 50 miles away, closest lighthouse is probably in Chicago. Thank goodness for the Internet.

Always had an interest in lighthouses. A couple of years ago I was given a Cape Hatteras OE for Christmas and have been collecting Harbour Lights ever since. I continued by finding all of the Wisconsin lights. Gifts for dad are never a problem anymore. I found a need to budget my Harbour Lights purchases, but usually manage to buy one or two MORE than the budget allows.

Traveled to Wisconsin’s Door County this summer. Spent as much time visiting lighthouses as possible, seeing half of I think 10 that are located in the county. If you have never taken the time to travel to Door County, TAKE IT! It’s a wonderful place to vacation and visit lighthouses. The lighthouse art available in the various studios is also very good.

Expect to continue to share with all of you from time to time. Thanks to those of you who put in so much time keeping this forum available and in order for the rest of us.

Allen (or is it Mr Donut)