I guess I'm the new guy. I'd send out donuts, but...um...I already ate them?

A bit about me -

My lighthouse attraction is beyond explanation. I was vacationing in Maine several years ago, and visited Bass Harbor Light. I was instantly hooked. My New Age cousin says I was probably a lighthouse keeper in a previous life, or was saved by a lighthouse keeper, or died near a lighthouse. Whatever. All I know is that I'm attracted. Of course, the first replica I purchased was a Harbour Lights.

Currently, I'm landlocked in Columbus, Ohio. The good news is that in Spring of 2003 I'll be breaking ground on my new house in beautiful Charlevoix, Michigan, which will become my permanent residense. Sorry - I won't have a front-door view of the lighthouse there, but it'll be within walking distance, so I expect LOTS of vistors! (and I don't think they have Krispy Kreme up there, so you'll all have to bring your own!)

I love to photographs the lights that I visit. I've recently started my own website that includes a lot of lighthouse pics (along with a lot of other stuff) - check it out at www.babborama.com.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all, and eventually meeting up with you.

Kent cool