Hi !

I've been reading the Collector Forums for some time, and I just registered so that I can put in my two cents worth on some of the topics. I'd like to introduce my wife and myself to the forum.

Claudia and I live in South Jersey (SJ). We had visited a number of lighthouses in our travels over the years, and had made special trips to some of the ones nearby at the New Jersey and Maryland shores. We also spent several vacations in and around Scituate MA, so Scituate Light was a personal favorite. A couple years ago, when our son was living in Traverse City, MI, visits to some of the Great Lakes lighthouses really kindled our enthusiasm. Since then, we've taken a number of vacations and shorter excursions for the express purpose of visiting lighthouses.

Over the years, I had admired Harbour Lights in dealer displays, and thought about buying a few. When Scituate Light was issued, it clinched the deal. Since then, I've bought a half-dozen more, joined the Collectors' Society, and visited the Harbour Lights folks at the Edison NJ Collectibles Show. I've gone through the "steps to addiction" described in a recent Society Newsletter: buy the ones we've visited, plus the ones we'd like to visit, plus . . . you all know the drill.

Claudia remains enthusiastic about visiting and photographing lighthouses, but is a non-collector by nature, so she keeps me semi-sane toward my HL acquisitions. We may even avoid building that extra room . . .

I look forward to visiting with all of you through the Forums.

Bruce