Welcome to the Collector Forums, Terry. Glad to see someone from a "home body of water" though not the same state. I was born and lived in Wisconsin for many years, only 2 miles from the Lake Michigan shoreline. If you haven't been up there yet, Wisconsin has a lot of nice lightouses, especially Wind Point Light in Racine and Cana Island in Door County, both tall white towers and very photogenic.

You might write to St. John Chidester and ask him about the itinerary for the lighthouse Outing before or after the Rosemont Collectible Show near O"Hara airport outside Chicago. I have read that they will be visiting MI and/or WI lights. A good way to meet some of the really enthusiastic collectors.

Don't forget -- those beautiful lighthouses won't be around forever, if they are not taken care of. Many members here on the Forums are helping to raise money to donate to needy lighthouses through various projects.

I would appreciate your looking at the project that I spearhead, called the Wacko Pin, which this year is donating the pin sale proceeds to SE Block Island Light of R.I. You can read all about it at our webpage and on the forums for Club News, and Lighthouse Preservation.

Click onto
http://home.att.net/~wackopin/

And also go to the General Forum and look for Dave Hannum's post on his lanyard and wacko name badge sales, yet another way that money is being raised for SE Light.

KTF, Barb Hupp

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper