Thank you to everyone for your "welcomes" to the forum. My husband and I were huge Harbour Lights collectors when we first met. And living on the East Coast, we had many opportunities to visit various lights. Now, living in the Midwest, there is not an ocean in sight! But we do have beautiful lighthouses all along the Great Lakes. And, with a 4 year old active, little boy, we don't have as much time as we used to. But we still make sure to visit lighthouses when we can, especially during our summer trips to North Carolina. We have always loved the history that lighthouses share.
I have posted in the Trading Post that we are selling quite a few of our Harbour Lights. We have way too many, and just not enough room for them all. I welcome your comments regarding our pricing if you have asked for our sale list. We are not very tuned in to the secondary market, so any comments are welcomed. We want to be fair with our prices (but not give them away?), but at the same time, we do want to move out many of these pieces. We simply need the room! wink

Looking forward to chatting with you all on the Forums....thanks again!