Oh, wow, I have scads of instant new friends, evidently! smile

I am a lighthouse freak, I've been to just about every one in NJ and PA even that new one in Tionesta two years ago. Imagine my non-lighthouse freak husband's dismay when his wife discovered a lighthouse in the middle of the Allegheny Wilds! I saw a few in California, a bunch of them in Maine, a few each in Delaware and Maryland and Virginia. I haven't gone below North Carolina, unfortunately. I've seen a few in Ohio and New York along Lake Erie as well.

We've been "camping" in State Park cabins for the past six years every September and usually head up to Erie on our vacation because that's where my daughter and three grandchildren live.

I collect the "Little Lights" because frankly I don't have the room or the money for the bigger ones.

And I only collect the Lights I've been to. Don't you people just hate it when some well-meaning friend or relative gives you a replica of a generic lighthouse or one you haven't been to?

I am a Featured Travel writer on Associated Content, which now makes me a "Yahoo Contributor" as they bought us out this year. Here's my Content Page and Profile if anyone's interested.
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/176819/patricia_sicilia.html

I am presently finishing up a series of articles about Erie's lighthouses and Presque Isle. They probably will be posted later this week.

I am a recovering amateur photographer (I joined a photo site last year with what I considered really cool pics, only to have them kindly ripped to shreds, so I just take them for my own pleasure now.)

I am the country western karoke queen of Northeast Philadelphia and starred as Golde in a local prodution of "Fiddler" a few years ago.

My hubby and I are involuntarily early retired, but I won't go into that!

Is that TMI?

Look forward to posting here. Thanks for the welcome.

(Hey, Bob, I know some Otts here in Philly. John (but everyone calls him Billy) Ott, and his brother Matthew, and their sisters Denise, Amy, Pat and I forget the other sister's name. Are you any relation?)

I'm not mad, I'm just from Philly! :)