It started out as something "SHE" wanted. Cindy said she wanted to decorate with lighthouses so we visited the local gift store and saw the selection of Harbour Lights. She wanted the Bald Head but I thought it was ugly and instead bought her the Hatteras "Glow".(at that time not knowing the difference between the LE/Glow versions)3 months and ebay later, I soon realized there was more to these HL and I was just starting out. The bug hit after our first vacation to South Carolina and visiting a "REAL" lighthouse for the first time. I kept buying em(saying they were for "HER") and it became apparent that I was the WACKO in the house. I retain that status. Lighthouses have decorated our bedroom and living room now... Our collection has grown to 55 that fills the curio nicely. But a second one will be in order soon after the Reunion If I could afford it, I'd be on autoship with my local dealer I would love to have em all....but that's not going to happen... But I really enjoy the ones I have and having the ones of the real ones I've seen and climbed.

Oh yeah... after realizing more about the LE factor of HL's, I went back later on and Bald Head was gone. Thanks to some help looking for it, I've since put BH on the shelf with the other N.C. lights (still missing Ocracoke and Hatteras will have to stay a Glow for some time)

[This message has been edited by Medicman (edited 09-12-2001).]