WOW, what a wonderfull welcome. The rumors are true - this is a GREAT bunch of people. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

I'm surprised to learn that so many of you are interested in Harleys - I'll be happy to keep you posted on the trips. I'm planning a trip out East this summer, and plan to post a request for suggestions in The Map Room. Each year I also plan and lead a trip called the Nautical Adventure for my Harley Club. Last year we took the S.S. Badger across Lake Michigan, did Dorr county and then followed the lake north up the coastline, across the UP of Mich and back home. This year we are going north up the Lake Huron shore, across the bridge and follow Lake Superior coast for awhile, them drop down to Lake Michigan and follow it east across the UP and south down the Lower Pennisula. Keep you posted.

Wheland - Yes, that is multiple Harleys. One long distance touring bike, and one Hot Rod.

BobM - I've learned a lot from your knowledge and experience - please keep it up.

Tammy Wolfe - thanks for the welcome, and I hope you enjoy your trip to one of the best lighthouse touring areas in the country. I'll leave a post on your topic with some recommendations from my experiences in the UP.

Thanks again to all for the warm welcome

R Stam