Bob,
Guess it must be time to identify myself. I am half of the Twin Gold from the North East Region Event.I am Art and the other half is Margaret. We started collecting HL's in 1999 and now have sixteen in our collection. Our first signing event was in Wells ME. at the Lighthouse Depot. We met Bill for the first time there. Then it was on to the North East Region Event! Second meeting with Bill Y and first meeting with Nancy and a lot of nice people all with the same interest. We joined the NELL and then went on to see the drawing of the Gold, just hoping for a chance for one of the golden ones. Thinking that there was no way for that to happen. Well the rest is history and We are the proud owners of two of the Cape St George, Fl. Golden pieces. What a wonderful feeling...Bob we were standing next to you when Lorna's was drawn. That was a thrill being next to someone winning.
What is a WACKO? Are they the people my mother told me to watch out for as I travled through life? Hope to get to see you all again and meet more new friends.
ART