Well as of the start of this topic, we have reached 815 registered people at the Collector Forums. It wasn't that long ago we were all wondering if we would break the "800" mark. Well ... "been there, done that."

There is one thing missing from our latest registrants. Many of the new people have overlooked the fact that the other registrants would like the new people to introduce themselves.

The people here at the CF are a very friendly group. Please don't be intimidated to the point that you don't post or reply. Feel free to speak your thoughts and ask your questions on anything that is related to HLs and lighthouses. We even have threads for non-lighthouse topics.

If you are a little shy, here is your chance to get your first post or two in and interact with the group. Here is an example of what you might consider posting for your first post or two:

(long version)
"Hi everyone, ...My name is Bob and I live in the great State of Massachusetts. I've been a Harbour Lights collector for quite some time and stumbled on the Collector Forums one day while checking out the HL website. One of my Internet friends had mention the site to me and I finally gave it a try. I'm looking forward to getting answers to my questions and conversing with many of you on the Net. I'm also looking forward to meeting many of you at HL signings or regional meetings. I might also be interested in joining an area HL or Lighthouse Preservation Club if someone could inform me about it."

(Short version)
"My name is Bob and I'm from Massachusetts. I collect Harbour Lights and I'm looking forward to chatting with others with similar interests."

You see, it is easy. Now if you're new, let us hear from you!

Bob