Melody's assessment of the event was very accurate, and I was glad to be involved in a signing like this. It was wonderful to have the involvement of the other club members Bill & Judy besides Mel. The one thing that Mel did not tell you was that the table for the CLCS was right next to the HL display and it brought out her true collecting side. I was helping Bill by unpacking pieces and handing them to him so he could share his wonderful experiences with the people there getting pieces signed uninterrupted, and Mel kept coming through the line with another piece she bought to get it signed.

I really enjoyed the attendance at the event, and found that there was a lot more interest in HL's in Colorado Springs than I had thought prior to this event. Hopefully this will entice other signing events in the "Springs" in the future, and of course it was great to win the AP, although I am envious of Mel for winning the gold. One hint for attendees at a future event. Stay within earshot of Bill as he talks to collectors. I spent two hours within a few feet of him and his wealth of information, and stories, about lighthouses is impressive. It seemed like for each piece he signed he had an intimate knowledge story to share about it, and his tales of Cape Canaveral are great. All in all I want to thank everyone involved (especially Bill) for the great event, and the wonderful experience. If I could win an AP at every event I attended, I might consider making a quest of being a HL roadie.