Ok all this is it!!!!!!!

Friday night...you want to take pictures of Big Red at sunset from the state park side. You won't get to it from the south side unless you want to be harrassed or arrested. Jeff and I talked it over and here is the pizza fork in the ground for supper. The pizza party will be at our house starting at 7:30pm. Jeff and I will order the pizza and get some pop. If you are drinking anything with alcohol in it you need to bring it yourself. After eating you are welcome to stay and chat or continue south 4.5 miles or so to the state park to take pictures. Now here is the hard part....how many people are going to show up for this shindig? I need a good number here folks. WE NOW NEED FEEDBACK FROM YOU AS TO AN NUMBER.

As for Saturday....tonight Jeff and I went to Grand Haven and scoped things out for Saturday. If 2/3 of the people who say they are coming want to eat together on Saturday night it would make it approximately 35 people. Bil Mar is expensive. Porta Bella may be able to take us but we would only be able to order 4 entrees and everyone would have to eat what comes. Jeff and I are of the opinion that the place to eat is the Stables which is on US 31 between Grand Haven and Holland. We could most likely order off from the menu. They have the full gamet to choose from and the prices are reasonable. I would say we want a 6:00 p.m. reservation. I will be making a call to the Stables in the morning to make sure they can handle us. They thought they could when we stopped there tonight.

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN......WHO IS COMING. IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Mary
smile smile