Now that I have a little more time to write....

Kudos to all of the collectors clubs present at the event. I must say I'm always impressed by the effort turned in by all, and especially the Hoosier Lighthouse Club. What a great job of fundraising, as well as putting those funds to good use. The work done by the club at Old Michigan City (covered in another forum) is astounding.

The only disappointment to me was the money collected by the Thunder Bay Island group. Despite some late hawking by Bill, this group kind of came out on the short end of the donations, and they are in dire need of funds for a matching grant. Please remember this group if you have a few extra bucks to send. They need all the help they can get to keep from loosing the tower forever.

Lastly, It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of Harbour Lights collectors. Although everyone obviously has different monetary limitations, as a whole it's a group of people that always seem ready to give for a good cause, some above and beyond the call, as witnessed with a certain painting at this event. Maybe there following the lead of the company who's lighthouses they collect. Either way, it's inspiring and pushes me to try to do whatever I can.

Keep up the great work Harbour Lights Collectors!

Mike