I thought I would post the image of the winner of the Gold Event Lighthouse at the Sand Dollar "Bill Event" today, just in case some on the Forums might know her..

Some of you know her as Sue Brady, I know her as my lovely wife!

This is the Cape Henry First Landing Cross, which is the piece that we bought for Sue's Gold entry in the drawing. The store owner, Jessica, said that she had only four left after our purchase. Then later I saw Bill signing another one that had been purchased, which means only three left at the Sand Dollar store, which is the only place to get them.

I knew when I walked in the Sand Dollar store and the first thing I saw was these seahorses, I had to shoot this for Sandy!

Bill started signing a little early and there were lots to sign, including some of Harold and Shellie Breen's (just to the right of Bill) all the way from Ohio.

Jessica had the signing tables set up great for Bill to work his way around from one collection to the next..

Jessica (in brown) helping open boxes and getting the lights ready for Bill... she's done this before more than just a few times..

Jessica is holding up a 3ft tall seahorse for Bill to sign that is going to be sitting on the Brady's new deck! I will post a picture of its location in the Seahorse Forum when the deck gets completed, Sandy.

Gold Duxbury Light..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!