I really like the idea of an Alaskan cruise. Could we get enough folks so that the boat was only HL Wackos?? Wouldn't that be great!

Okay...Wanted - Female Roommate for HL 20th Anniversary Reunion - non-smoking only, but snoring okay! laugh

A regional in Charleston in the early Spring or early Fall would be nice, and would be one I would like to attend - given enough advance notice.

Need to know with advance notice so I can save the dollars and also be sure that I can get the time off from work, along with planning any other travel I want to do for that particular year.

With regard to Regionals, not being retired and only having x number of time-off days available and given the distance I would have had to travel and the expense of airline/hotel/car rental, I have only been able to attend one Regional (Portsmouth). Portsmouth worked really well for me becaue I was able to combine the trip with a visit with my family since they are just across the river from Portsmouth.

My retirement dream is to be able to travel more when I don't have to worry about limited time-off from work. That dream has been pushed off given the state of my 401k, but don't get me started...

Melody