Our CF Saint Dave is working on the plans for the Fall Regional Event - which is typically a gathering for a few hours on one day only.

Making a 2-4 hour drive each way or a flight of any length to gather for just a couple of hours, even among a lot of great friends, may just not be incentive enough. So what would YOU like to see go on around this Saturday event?

A fall color lighthouse tour along Maine's Lighthouse Coast? Describe what you'd like to see.

How likely are you to attend this Regional if there is enough to do over a long weekend. Would you prefer side-tours before or after Satuday? (Or both).

What has been your best experiences viewing lights from Boston to Lubec? From a boat, or the road?

Would you prefer a guided motor coach tour or, if there are not sufficient numbers to fill a coach, would you want to carpool and car-a-van?

For me, my trip to Portland in January allowed me to re-visit the city area lights that I last visited after the 1998 Reunion. Plus a day trip with Dave added another 10 lights or so to my 'life list'. Except for Pemaquid Point, I've not seen in person any of the other lights in northern or central Maine.

I'd like to have a guided coach tour of 2-3 days either launching on Sunday after or arriving back in Portland the morning of the Regional Event.

Who has a 'leaf-peeping' schedule for the Fall colors in Maine?