QUOTE]Why wait for the "official" list?

Any of the four or five major HL dealers that are on the internet will GLADLY sign you up for either the store or regional pieces. Why wait? You can order TODAY! All you gotta do and search for it on the internet.

I won't mention any store names as to be fair, but it's not very hard to figure out who will be getting the event pieces... unless Roland knows something I don't. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Chris,
Regional pieces are no problem. We can sign you up at any time for shipping when they arrive. The "in-store" event piece is just that, available at the stores who are hosting signing events. No matter the size of the dealer, those pieces won't be available to anyone else until all events are completed and only if there are pieces remaining. And Loon, I would say that the in-store event pieces in all likelihood would not be shipped until after the event. How you gonna get it signed if it's gone before Bill or Harry get there?

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html