From Tony Constantino:

Quote:
The Harbour Lights spirit and tradition is alive and well and living in West Kennebunk!

This is my opportunity to say "THANK YOU!" to each one of you! My maiden voyage out into the world of the Harbour Lights Collector was a BLAST! The experience exhilarating!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Dave Hannum for planning a wonderful weekend! As I explained to my colleagues, this morning, we ate well, slept well and had fun! Dave's energy and hard work paid big dividends - Tidewater 2006 was a success!

The problem with any thank you is you always seem to forget someone, so I apologize in advance. I want to thank Rip , Sharon, Carolyn, Bob, Jim, our excellent photographer Paul Brady and his wife Sue, to Jacque and Larry Cater for their extra effort in making the weekend so pleasurable and working so hard.

A special thank you to John Chidester , our historian, for his facts and humor!

To Bill and Nancy Younger, thank you, your genuine passion is WOW! Thank you for sharing yourselves with us and making our Regional Event extra special!

As I said in my talk Saturday evening, I consider my job a privilege and with privilege comes responsibility. The new Harbour Lights Team accepts this responsibility!

Respectfully, A. J. Constantino
Director of Sales and Marketing

PS When you come to Portland the "Slurpees" are on me!