Hello Fellow Lighthouse Lovers,

It has been 9 months or so since my last posting. As the Director of Sales for the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum I can say for certain that Lighthouse Festival in March will not be a Harbour Lights event this year. We just could not be sure if the transition and new replicas would be complte in time. Instead, we are having a,"Special Event", for Harbour Lights Collectors on June 3, 2006. Bill Younger and family will be on hand to sign the in-store event piece and other new pieces for 2006. Besides the signing with Bill from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., which is reason enough to visit, we are holding a collectors forum and lecture with slide show on the condition of lighthouses in the Gulf coast. Mr. Joe Cocking, will lead the slide show featuring hurricane damaged lighthouses and recovery efforts.

We are hoping to be back on schedule in 2007 to host a Harbour Lights Regional at our March Lighthouse Festival. For now, Keep the Flame, and plan for a day trip to St Augustine on June 3, to see Bill Younger and reconnect with old friends. For more information call me at (904) 829-0745 or by email at michael@staugustinelighthouse.com

Take Care,

Michael Cunningham