The St Augustine Festival is a major southern event with over 700 people. I think it would be in Harbour Lights best interest to send some one to represent them. If Bill and Nancy or Kim are not able to fit in this event or has agreed to it. I think it would be appropriate to schedule some one that is still part of the HL management. I believe it would be great for Harry Hine or even Don Devine to represent Harbour Lights at the St Augustine Festival. A mater of fact since this is such a big event I believe both Harry and Don should both be there. I would have no problem having either of them signing my store event piece. If HL is going to start phasing out some of the signing events with Bill, Nancy and Kim, then they should start phasing in some new events with those employees that are taking the place of Bill and family.

Even if St Aug Festival isn’t used as a regional event. It definitely should still be represented as a store event. Last year the St Augustine was the only North Florida event. If we don’t have some hl event in the area I feel that this will be an other blow against keeping the Harbour light collecting spirit alive in North Florida.

DANIEL