I just returned from a Rep Event at Stacy's Gifts at the Walpole Mall, Rte 1, Walpole, Mass.

My buddy Bert (MtnHkr) and I renewed our old friendship. I probably hadn't seen Bert in at least 10 years. It's always good to see an old friend.

I met Christine, the HL Rep for the area and chatted with her and several other people at great length (Yes, I'm a little long-winded at times...lol).

Refreshments were served throughout the two hour period. At the close of the Rep Event a drawing was held for several HL items. I won a set of HL Coasters, and Bert won an HL T-shirt. Other folks won calendars, matted prints, and note cards.

I spoke with numerous people and talked up the Collector's Forum and HL web site. Hopefully we'll have a few new people visiting the sites and registering.

Did I purchase any HLs while I was there? Yes, I bought Portland Head Glow, Tarrytown, Cove Island, Fisgard, Old Mission Point, Cape Disappointment, and LaCoruna. That was enough for this trip. By the way...Craig at Stacy's is my primary dealer.

That's it for now...from the East Coast where my wallet became quite a bit lighter today!

Bob