I will be going and I one of the ones that will have to leave Sunday night, as the following week we are not allowed off due to the computer conversion the following weekend. However, will be coming up to the Virginia area June 16th. My wife Susan wants to re-visit Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown area which can easily take a day (more depending what you see). I will want to also want to go back to Jones Point Lighthouse (Alexandria, Virginia near Washington D.C.) to take better pictures. I would also like a closer view of Wolf Trap and New Point Comfort.

By the way Virginia has 2 replica screw pile lighthouses, Stringray (Western Chesapeake somewhat near Smith Point) and Plantation Flats north of Cape Charles (will need a pass to get in, but I had no problem) this one was built by the developer of the housing development, but they did a lot of research and it is only 2 miles from the remains of the original (only platform left). Later in the Map section I will post some pictures from my fall 2005 trip that include Virginia Lighthouses.

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el