Continued from this thread .

Sorry to break it off in the middle of a discussion, but it was over the post limit.

The last couple posts were from Grace and Fran:

Judy, those pointers will help a whole lot. If this trip materializes, then I will fly in Thursday night so that a very early morning start will be feasible. However, I will do it only if I can get other people to make the trip, too. Fran won't be arriving until Friday, so she probably won't be able to make it. She doesn't mind driving, but I sometimes have a bit of a problem when I don't know the area. I am going to ask around to see if anyone else is interested. It would be disappointing to miss these lights since they are so close by. Of course, doing this on Monday is a possibility, too. Will any of these lights be open on Friday and/or Monday?

--------------------
beachcomber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 984 | From: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: Jan 2001

fra02441

Wacko
Member # 1139

posted 02-17-2006 01:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are still thinking of doing a week before in N.Carolina for vacation. but if not I will be leaving from Assateque and a relative Fri morn. Does anyone know how long it will take to get to the Hotel in VA from Assateque. I could probably do Hatteras bodie and currituck and be back at 8:00 pm to VA leaving at 10:00am. I think it takes 3hrs. to Hatteras from VA hotel. Maybe earlier if it dosn't take to long to get to VA on Fri. If that is the case I know Grace wants to go I have room and will take others. Still working on plans. I have Grand Caravan holds 7. my husband will probably not go he plays golf. Sorry if I ramble. To excited love these trips.