It is Bill's choice to reduce the number of signing events he participates in. He and Nancy are enjoying a well earned retirement, doing quite a bit of travel. Although I miss the more frequent opportunities to visit with them, I am certainly happy for them that they are able to now devote the time to doing things they want to do. As has been often stated, I would expect the number of Bill signing events to continue to decrease each year.

HL is owned by Lighthouse Marketing, not LH Depot. LH Depot is also owned by the same parent corporation though managed seperately from HL.

HL does help to promote signing events, but it is also up to the dealer to market the event to bring in their local crowd. From experience, I know that HL provides post cards to be used and also ad slicks that can be used. St. Augustine also had the major extra boost of having its event highlighted in the February Musings. If my memory is correct, I believe Tony once told me that goes out to over 12,000 email addresses.

The fact that this event is so early in the year, compared to other signing events, works against product always being there in time for the event. I do believe that HL will insure that all the pre-ordered pieces sold at the event are signed before they are sent to St. Augustine for delivery to their customers.