Harbour Lights just called me this afternoon with some information about our club visit from Bill this Saturday. While I had them on the phone, I asked the basic questions about the Milwaukee Regional, that I had just posed in my post above. They said all details will be in the next Legacy which should be out soon. However, Maureen gave permission for me to post the following information for those of you who might need some advance information in order to plan your trip.

The Milwaukee regional will be held in New Berlin which is a "suburb" town adjacent to Milwaukee. It is being held on July 16th at the New Berlin Banquet Center. 16000 W. Cleveland Avenue from 1 to 3 PM. I was told that pre-registration was not necessary.

Be sure to confirm this in your Legacy when it arrives.

I will be looking forward to meeting many of you there. Jim Johnston, President of the Harbour Lights Great Lakes club, based out of Milwaukee, has done a fine job of helping to select this site for the regional, and I will be interested to hear about the great preservation activities his club has been involved in.

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper