Ok Steph - you just brought up the subject that he and I have been arguing about for 2 days now. We've made the Palm Beach plans for 2 months now - we go on Saturday to the HL event and then on Sunday, on our way back home, we go to Jupiter LH & Ponce Inlet LH. Dianne, my friend from work, is coming with me and has been excited about going to those two lighthouses for over a month (two lighthouses she hasn't been to yet).

Kenny then notified me that he could not get off work to go to the HL event or the LH's with me, so it was just Dianne and I.

Now, two days ago he realized that Nascar would be in Homestead, so he decides that he can take off work after all to go see his driver, Tony Stewart (#20 for those that don't know), win the Championship. He calls me and tells me to change my plans and come to Homestead with him! CHANGE MY PLANS!!! mad

So I told him no way, no how! He gets upset because he says he always changes his plans to go places with me. I told him that was bull - I remember going to MANY FLA meetings and LH's without him because he couldn't take off work, was in a different state, or just wanted to stay home and watch a football game! Kenny says, "Go to the HL event on Saturday, give Dianne directions to the Lighthouses and let her go to them by herself - you can then come to the Nascar Race with me on Sunday." My response was, "No, I made plans over a month ago, Dainne is really excited about going and is still new at Lighthousing. Plus, it really isn't that much fun going to a Lighthouse by yourself." I personally always enjoy myself at each and every lighthouse and no matter where I go I can always find someone to talk to, but Dianne is still new at this and she isn't as out-going as I am. :rolleyes:

So, as it stands, Dianne and I are going to Royal Palm Beach, Jupiter, and Ponce Inlet and Kenny is going to Homestead! But thanks for the idea! :p

BonnieJean
bjexum@floridalighthouses.org
Visit: www.floridalighthouses.org