I hope that all of the men who participate in the forums read Sue's message, also...

I have been a photographer all of my life and have worked at WISH TV8 in news for the last 30 years... and the single most important thing I have done professionally was a hour long show about Breast Cancer that I photographed, edited and co-produced with our female co-anchor at the time, who's mother had died from Breast Cancer.

We profiled four different women who had Breast Cancer in the show. They were of different ethnicities and spanned a wide range of age groups, from 22 yrs to almost 80. We worked with the local Methodist Hospital on the project and they used the show as an informational tape for women who had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The show aired four times on the station. The second time was in prime time during a ratings period. It was one month after it had aired the first time, because the response was so great to the show. It then aired once each of the next two years.

As I said before it is the most important work I have done, and just maybe it was to sort of pre-ordained to help me know what Sue is about to through... A lot of technological improvements in the diagnoses and treatment of Breast Cancer have happened since then but being informed about Breast Cancer is still the most important weapon.

The title of the Show was almost as an important message as the information that was in the show....

"I'm Still Me"

and Sue's still Sue

and Most Important of all... I Still Love Her!

Paul

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!