I am writing you this morning to let you all know that my husband and I have recently found out that we are 8 weeks pregnant and due around October 16. With this news we have decided to return home to San Diego to be near our family and friends again. I want you all to know how much I have enjoyed being a part of the Harbour Lights family as I have formed great relationships with many of you as well as many dealers. Working with the Younger family has been a great honor and relocating to Maine with the sale of the company to Lighthouse Marketing has been an experience I will never forget. My last day with Harbour Lights will be Friday, March 30, 2007. So with that I thank each and everyone one of you for being a part of this journey with us. I am more than confident the Harbour Lights staff will continue to provide the very best product and service that you have all come to know and love. As hard as it will be to say goodbye to Harbour Lights, my husband and I are both so eager to begin our new family in San Diego. I welcome any questions, concerns or comments you might have, feel free to email me kathy@harbourlights.com or call 800-365-1219.