I compiled a list from the inventory I keep and sent a copy of the list to HL in CA when I replaced all that I owned with lower numbered pieces (won an eBay auction for the first 101 pieces HL produced). Purchases since then are added to the inventory, registered and a copy is attached to the receipt and any other paperwork pertinent to that piece. The documentation is placed in a filing cabinet containing everything related to Harbour Lights.

Altho' the card doesn't have a place for the flag number, I include that under the edition number. I guess I thought that information might be significant in case someone else said they had the same number.

Oliver made a good point when he said, "Just in case if I need proof of owning them." I've told Stan he's on his own in case of a fire--I'll be too busy carrying out the filing cabinet and the laptop and coming back for the dogs!!

Here's hoping Tony reads this thread and lets us know what happens to the registration cards.

Sandy

P.S. Belated Happy New Year to everyone--wrote my first check of the New Year today and dated it 2007 of course. Round about April I should be getting it right. . . .