Dear Friends of Harbour Lights, again I am asking for your prayers for not only myself and my family but also my mother. On January 25th 2000 God has asked me to carry another cross...my father, a USN sailor for 26 years was called home by his heavenly captain. His death was very shocking, I had just spoken to him the saturday before his passing and he told me his cardiologist had given him a clean bill of health. I called him to thank him for a beautiful wooden painted replica of Montauk Point he had sent me. We were talking about making more such beauties for the upcoming reunion. I will miss him dearly, he always loved to give big bear hugs when he saw you and they will be dearly missed. My mother is taking his death very hard and so I most especially ask that you keep her in your prayers....her name is Mary Williams and my fathers name was John Williams. Thankyou all so much for being the supportive group you are.
I just got back from Virginia, which is where they lived and guess what Larry did...took me lighthouse shopping...thanks hon, I really needed that.

Sincerely
Kat Waterson

KAT {=*+*=}