Thursday, December 23, 2004, was the second anniversary of my signing up as a member of the Collector Forums. On this occasion, I just wanted to share my feelings about this forum and its members.

The CF is like a second home to me, and its members like a second family. Every day, I build up with excitement as I log on to this website for the first time after school. I am always guarenteed a good time.

I have seen many message boards, both lighthouse and otherwise. Of all of these, I have never found a group that worked together as well as this one does. There's no argueing, no belittling, no language. Yet we are still able to get our points and messages across.

One of the advantages of the lighthouse community is that we are a group that often gets together with each other. I have had the fortune of meeting many of you, and each one has been a wonderful experience. It's always so fun to put a face to the posts.

Over the past two years, I have been lucky enough to become a member of the CF staff, moderating the Games and Life Saving Stations forums. It makes me proud to have "seagirt" next to those two forums on the index, knowing that I am part of helping to keep this great forum going.

Over the past two years, I have come from being a Newbie to a major member of the community. These two years have been a wonderful experience, and I look forward to many, many more. Thank you for all the enrichement that you have brought to my life, and may it continue long into the future.

Have a Happy Christmas,
Greg