Thanks, Ruthie and Loon, I was testing out my wireless signal to make sure it reached the far corner of the deck, the transmitter is in the far corner of the other end of the house, it works great.

Sue pushed the cable release to shoot the image as the camera was on the tripod (slow shutter speed). The accent lights are only 10 watts each but they are enough to see to get around and not bright enough to draw many bugs.

The light from the computer screen was the light source on me. We will add a few of those bug torches and there will be plenty of light..

We are going grill shopping this afternoon. The construction part is done (except for sealing) now comes the accessory time.

Two different tables are in the works, one long fold up table and one Joe built table (picnic type) for one of the corners..

The switch turns the AC on and off for the accent lights and the new outlet that they added..

The new outlet whose purpose will be revealed in the future..

The two 10 watt spots do a good job of splashing light on the stairs...

Seat cushions are on the way.. And the Joe built table will go in this corner..

We also changed out the porch light to a couple of floods that can be activated by a motion sensor, on full time, off full time or on a sunset to sunrise sensor.

It's coming together like a plan!!

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!