Hello all,

I am sure most of you have seen the old saying on a plaque or sign somewhere that goes.."Husband and cat missing..25 cent reward for safe return of the cat"..sort of fits in to what I'm going through here.My wife has told me that I have way to many Harbour Lights.Didn't think that was possible actually..lol..but she says we are out of room and its either they go or she does.Well,not get rid of them,just not purchase anymore.I think anyway..should clarify that..lol..so I am stuck in what to do.Build another room of the back of the house?Buy her something very expensive? Tell her the suitcases are down stairs?lol Just kidding of course..I think..would be easier then packing these lighthouses up..lol..but I thought I would ask my fellow collectors to see if they have any ideas.Actually got her into lighthouses a bit..she buys me just the foreign ones which is nice but..as I sit here,with lights all around me,what is my next step.Any idea's..comments..jokes are all welcome.I told her I would abide by all my fellow friends in the Harbour Lights world.Thanks alot and please hurry,I think I hear the HL boxes being stacked up in the next room! :-)

------------------